Get ready to experience a haven of extravagance, in the rising 55 storeys. Experience the royal style living with a plethora of various restaurants, shops, offices, sports ground, park, swimming pool, amusement points, and other delights. The Peak Cambodia is the new destination to be built in Villa 14, Sam Dach Hun Sen Road. So,give your family a cleaner and greener environment to live in.
Facilities at the Peak
The peak @ Cambodia presents five ranks of entertainment:
- An exotic pool with greenery around, refreshing you after the hard day work
- Be a member of our glamorous gym, to maintain your health.
- Come close with your dear ones at the Poolside Lounge or the BBQ Pavilion
- Get a steam bath at the steam room on your weekends
- Make your life more cosy with, dazzling interior designs
Six reasons you should invest at the Peak
- In recent times the socio-political condition of the ASEAN members has reached a high level, thus ensuring political stability of the government as well as the investors.
- The outsiders and the immigrants are allowed to have full ownership of the property under the new law. So you can invest on property but not on land.
- Cambodia has shown a high growth rate for the past few years. It is almost 7% per year. So you can readily guess the future of your investment.
- The investment incentive of the Peak Cambodia can catch your eyes; you will have to pay only 0.1% as a property tax.
- The fluidity of payment and low inflation rate are also responsible for the high growth rate of Cambodia. Which also attracts foreign investors.
- Due to low inflation, the exchange rate is also low, which is responsible for foreign influx.