The main attraction of is its locality, the Poiz Residences is located in the periphery of the city; it is well connected with the railway, roads and expressways. It is very close to Potong Pasir MRT station in Singapore with school, colleges, shopping malls, restaurants.
Condo ownership is a step before owning a home. Since condominiums are less expensive than home it prepares one to become the owner of a home in future. The cost of real estate property tends to increase by the time one can plan to build his own home in future by selling their apartments in future. Condominiums like http://thepoiz-residence.com may be the future game changer of real estate business.
Financial advantages of condo owners
- Lesser down payment: it is difficult for new buyers to buy property without selling one thus it becomes easier for these types of customers who do not previously own any property. A nominal down payment is done and the rest of the payments can be done in monthly installments.
- Future value of the property: due to development in infrastructure the prices of condos are increasing. The resale value of condos keeps on increasing.
- Lower utility and maintenance cost: The cost of maintaining a house is more than maintaining a condominium because hundreds of family lives under the same roof thus the cost of maintenance gets divided among the owners.
State of the art rooms
The apartments at The Poiz Residences consist of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms. The different types and total sizes of different types of rooms are:
- Type S A1: 1 bedroom total area 39 square meters.
- Type U AS1: 1 bedroom and study with total area 41 square meters.
- Type S B1: 2 bedrooms with total area 70 square meters.
- Type U BS1: 2 bedrooms and 1 study with total area 72 square meters.
- Type U C1: 3 bedrooms with total area 78 square meters.
- Type H D1: 4 bedrooms with total area 140 square meters.